Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Why am I doing this?

I'm brand new to blogging. One might ask "What possesses you to write your own blog?"  A perfectly fair question.

For starters, few things are more cathartic to me than to write my own thoughts either on paper or on screen. Secondly, I like discussing ideas with people. This is the avenue I choose. Thirdly, I have a real fire in my belly about many issues facing this country. This blog will deal with current political and social issues, as well as religion, NFL football, or just some random topic.

How often will I post? That depends. Sometimes you might see multiple entries in a day. Sometimes I may go a week or two without entering anything. Right now I don't have internet at home so I'm limited to sponging internet off of a relative's or friend's computer.

Hopefully my posts will stimulate thought and interesting discussion. In my next entry, I will set expectations and let you know what I would like to see from readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment